Sunday, December 11, 2011

Locations and more

We are in our 4th week of bootcamp: just in time for a little seasonal weather!

Rancho Grande Park ALL WEEK: ALL classes!

If rain, we will be at the Rotary Bandstand in the village. Email me if you need directions. Basically, if you show up at the park and no one is there, we are at the bandstand.

Lose to Win schedule:
Monday: weigh in
Wednesday: measurements after class
Friday: Final weigh-in BEFORE class! Pictures taken as well!
6am class will weigh in starting at 550am
915am class will start weigh-ins at 845am
Winners will be announced via email and facebook.

Break: We will have a 2-week break with the next session beginning Jan 2.

Holiday Class: Friday, Dec 23rd, 6am and 915
$10pp
Sign ups taken this week. Pre-pay to ensure class!! Anyone/everyone is welcome, so if you have holiday guests, bring them along! Once I know who will be taking the class, I will design the class to fit all ability levels.

Shop CIA:
I will bring shirts and waterbottles to class this week. Prices range from $10-$20
Consider the gift of fitness as well. Gift certificates available! Watch your mailbox, too, for a holiday special I have sent out.

I think that about covers it! Have a great day and I will see you at the park!