Sunday, July 8, 2012

Week of July 9: schedule and locations

Hi everyone! Sorry for the late post, but I just got home from San Diego. I am VERY tired, but I wanted to get this up on the blog before bedtime. I learned SOOO much at my conference, but I may not throw too much at you tomorrow. But I can't wait to put to use some cool stuff I learned and experienced!

For this week:
Monday, Rancho Grande Park, 6 and 915am
(6am'rs: I really need to you to let me know if you plan to attend Mondays to determine if we have enough participants to hold class)
Wednesday, Rancho Grande Park, 6 and 915am

Friday: SPECIAL CLASS!!
Cardio and Core (Danielle)
Two of the most requested things all in one workout: 30 minutes Cardio and 30 minutes Core work.
6am and 915am classes offered at Rancho Grande Park. Please RSVP by this Wednesday, at the latest! Class minimums MUST be met. Guests welcome and can use one of your punches or drop-in fee of $15.

See you all at the park tomorrow!