Sunday, August 24, 2014

Back at it!

2 weeks off was great for rest and recovery…but I am so ready to be back to our usual routine!

I had a great celebratory workout with you guys on Saturday---thanks to all who came! :)  One year down under my belt and ready to dive into the next one!

Locations for the week and a reminder of our new schedule!

Monday
6am-6:45am Circuits @ Rancho Grande Park
9:15-10:15am Circuits @ Rancho Grande Park
***The focus here is on strength!  You can expect a small bit of cardio, but let's focus on gaining some strength!

Tuesday
Nada

Wednesday
6-6:45am Tabata @ Rancho Grande Park
9:15-10:15 Cardio @ Rancho Grande Park

Thursday
6-6:45am TRX @ Rancho Grande Park (possibly changed to Rotary Bandstand)
*1 spot left

Friday
6-6:45am Tabata @ Rancho Grande Park
9:15-10:15am TRX @ Rancho Grande Park (does this time not work for you?---ask me about another time!)
*3 spots left

Put those weights and mats back in the car and meet me at the park!