Sunday, September 7, 2014

Week 3



Happy Sunday, Ladies! I love this picture and thought it might be a great thing for us to reflect on this week.  Is there anything holding you back from your health/fitness goals?  We often tell ourselves I can't do without that ..., I need this ..., I can't do that, I can't get up that early, my body doesn't work that way, etc, etc, and so on and so on.  This week be aware of your thoughts and catch those ones that might be holding you back from accomplishing a goal and throw them into the trash!!!  You ladies are some of the strongest, toughest, and most determined gals I know.  Let's crush those goals and talk with me if you would like support or accountability.  

Locations for the week: 

Monday 
6am and 9:15am Circuits @ Rancho Grande Park 
Tuesday
Nada
Wednesday
6am Tabata @ RGP 
9:15 Cardio is a hill day, I will let you know on Monday of the location
Thursday
6am TRX @Bandstand 
Friday
6am Tabata@Bandstand 
9:15am TRX @ Bandstand 

UPCOMING EVENT: 
Bunco Night on Sept 26th @ 7pm at Danielle's House 
Bring an Appetizer/Dessert to Share and $10 
Lookout for the evite! :)