Tuesday, December 7, 2010

NYC to Cali.....I am back!

Well, the cold east coast winds have blown me back to sunny beautiful California! Fun trip, but GLAD to be back! I will be back to bootcamp tomorrow at 6am. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Heard you had some brisk workouts while I was away. Classes have been a bit smaller than normal which leads me to my next comment: busy times and cold weather may put your workouts on the back burner, but DON't let that happen. It's the busy times and stressful days when we need our workouts the most! You'll feel better and you'll be able to approach your lengthy "to do" list with a much clearer head and better attitude. As far as the cold goes....5 minutes in to the workout and you'll forget all about that!

Miss you all and I will see you soon!

Happy Holidays!