Sunday, November 6, 2011

Locations for the week of November 7-11

Hope you all were able to enjoy an extra hour of sleep today and the beatiful crisp Autumn day this Sunday turned out to be! I know I did. For all of us 6am'rs, we get to enjoy a brighter morning for a few weeks to come, too. Yay! Should make it easier for us to get up and at it, right?

This is week 4 of this October session. But, remember, we are rolling right in to the next session with a week break the week of Thanksgiving.

Here are the locations for Week 4:
M and Friday: Rancho Grande Park
W: Pismo Beach Dunes! We will meet at the Monarch Butterfly entrance of Hwy 1. Need directions? Email me! 6am class will meet at 545am on Wednesday!

Stride, Strength, Stretch:
Tu/Th at Rancho Grande Park
Thursday will be an earlier start time: 545am or if there are no objections, maybe 530am? I will be teaching this class and I have another commitment at 645 at Kennedy. So, if you girls are game, I'd like to meet at 530. Let Danielle know on Tuesday, please. You can vote and I will go either way.

Lose to Win: weigh-ins tomorrow! Hope you had a good weekend and were able to try a new recipe. If you did and you'd like to share, send me an email and I will post it on the blog.

Week 3 Focus: eliminate the "white": white flour, white sugar, white rice to name a few. White foods are typically stripped of their nutritional value; therefore do nothing for you except add unnecessary calories.

Have a great remainder of your weekend. See you at the park!