Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy NEW Year!

Hope you all had a nice holiday and enjoyed ringing in the new year. My husband and I went to a party where we danced so much, my quads were a little sore this morning! (I'm a little embarassed to admit that!) I'm sure it was the heels I was wearing!! :)

Anyways, we are back to bootcamp tomorrow, Monday, January 2. We will be at Rancho Grande Park for all our workouts this week. I will be going out of town mid-week so I have Kate Wels subbing for me while I am gone. Stride will only be on Tuesday this week, NO Thursday. I will prorate the fee since there will only be 7 classes instead of 8.

Be sure to take advantage of the special savings offered: purchase 3 consecutive sessions and save $15-$30. Or, use the postcard you were sent to save 25% on a single session or punch card. Sorry, these two specials cannot be combined.

So again, Happy 2012!! See you at the park!