Saturday, March 31, 2012

Final Week of Bootcamp's March Session

MY HOW TIME FLIES!!
We are entering our fourth week of bootcamp. This session FLEW by, but I guess being gone for 1/2 of it could be why it seemed to go so fast!! Anyways, I want to thank you all for your hard work you put into each workout. I swear, I have the best job in the world!
Locations for week 4:
MW: Rancho Grande Park, 6am and 915am
F: Kate will be teaching the 6am class and there won't be a 915am class. I invite all who want a workout Friday to set your alarms a little earlier and come to the early morning workout. It's an invigorating way to start your day!!
I will be in Davis with Jillian touring the campus as she narrows down her college choices!

Announcements:
~Next 5-Cities Bootcamp starts up April 16.
~Stride starts up April 17.
~SLO bootcamp begins again April 17 for an 8-week session.
~Email me any referrals you have because if they sign up, you benefit!
~"Weight! Let me help you!" transformation challenge will begin in April. More details to come.
~Yoga: anyone who came to at least 8 classes this session earns a free week of yoga at Harmony House. Cards will be given out on Wednesday. You must be present to get your card!