Sunday, April 15, 2012

New Session Starts this Week! April 16-20

Break is OVER; it's time to get back to our workouts at the park!
I had an amazing and eventful week off: Easter holiday with family and friends, college trip to UC Davis, my son was home the entire week (yay!)and turned 21, my daughter accepted enrollment at UCLA after a fun trip down south to tour (3rd time), and some great LONG runs with friends as we ready ourselves for next week's SLO 1/2 marathon.

Having said all that, I have missed seeing all of you and am ready to provide you with some new workouts and renewed motivation to finish up Spring and get you ready for summer! I am thinking about running another weightloss program. This one will last about 6 weeks and I will have more info later.

Stride Stretch and Strength and SLO Bootcamps are on schedule to start up again. I am looking for participants and have plenty of room in both classes.

The following are locations for this weeks' bootcamps:
5-Cities Bootcamp: MWFs 6-7**am and 915-1015am at Rancho Grande Park ALL week
SLO Bootcamp: Tu/Ths, 530-630 p.m. at Islay Park in SLO
Stride: Tu/Ths, 6-7am at Rancho Grande Park*

**6am class schedule may change due to low numbers
*minimum number of participants required. If interested, please email me asap.