Sunday, September 23, 2012

Week 2: September 24-28

Fall is officially here! In spite of the warmer temps during the day, it really does feel like Fall. Our mornings are a bit darker, and sunset is a bit earlier~ and ALL our kids are back in school! We just took Jillian to UCLA on Friday, moved her into her new dorm, and drove home feeling a bit empty, but very proud.

For this week's workouts, we will be meeting MW and F.

For now, the plan is to meet MW at Rancho Grande Park. Stay tuned for Friday: I'm thinking we may travel somewhere....the beach maybe. I will post by Wednesday where Friday's workout will be. As long as I have minimum numbers, there will be both 545am class and 915am. Please let me know by Wednesday if you plan to come Friday.

Buggy Bootcamp is on with 8 participants. A great start to the Fall schedule.

Hope you all have a great remainder to your weekend, and I hope to see you all at the park tomorrow!

MWF: 545am
MWF: 915am
MF: 930am (Buggy Bootcamp)