Thursday, October 25, 2012

Off and Running!

The above title has double meaning: (1)another successful bootcamp session is "off and running". There will be 2 classes on Friday, Oct 26: 545am bootcamp and 930am Buggy Bootcamp. Danielle will be teaching both classes! Thank you Danielle!
And (2) I am "off and running" to the Healdsburg Wine Country Half Marathon on Saturday. I am leaving town today, Thursday, and will be back Sunday. So I'd appreciate all your positive thoughts.

Feel free to email me with any questions, but know that I won't be checking email until I return on Sunday. I will update the blog at that time, as well. Have a great week/weekend ALL! Enjoy the beautiful outdoors because I think we are going to be blessed, again, with some fabulous weather!

To all my Why Weight? Weightloss Challenge participants:
1. Weigh in on Monday
2. Give up something white/or processed. (For good? Might be a great idea...)
3. Do a workout of some sort with a "buddy" and email me what you did or send a pix. Please do this before Monday.


Cheers everyone!