Monday, March 11, 2013

NEW Session begins: Monday, March 18

Adios Amigos!  I am Mexico bound for about 5 days!  Can't wait for a little R&R with my hubby, brother, and sister-in-law.  I will return Sunday evening, March 17, so am posting the blog a little early, rather than a lot late!

First, I have to give a shout out to those who stuck with the Belly Buster Challenge all 4 weeks.  Positive results were had by all!  For those who emailed me results, this is what I know so far:
Inches lost in hips:
2"
1"
1"
Inches lost in waist:
1.50"
1.25"
1"
And pounds were lost!  One person lost 8 pounds and one person lost 3!
Congrats to everyone who participated!!

Second, I have emailed you your punch card status.  It also tells you when your punch card will expire.  Yes, they do expire!  A 10-class punch card is good for 3 sessions only.  Punch cards give you the flexibility to come as it works in your schedule, which gives you 10 classes in the 24-36 opportunities available to you over 3 sessions.  The 30-class punch card is good for 5 sessions:  again, 30 classes within 40-60 classes available.  Email me if you have any questions or concerns.

Third, we are offering a Running Bootcamp this year beginning the first week of April. The clas will get you race ready for the annual Strawberry Stampede, whether it's your first time running/walking it, or you just want to establish a new PR!   Right now, we are just name gathering to determine interest.  More info to come.  If you haven't emailed me yet, please do, so I can add you to my list!

Fourth, Buggy Bootcamp Mamas:  be sure to pay your deposit to hold your spot in Buggy Bootcamp! Class is limited to 10 and is filling up fast.  You can go to our website and pay online!

Locations:
We will be at Rancho Grande Park ALL week.  See you at the park on Monday, March 18.

So, I am signing off, with an additional Adios and with the love of fitness,
Nancy
As always, any questions, please send me an email:  info@ciabootcamp.com