Sunday, March 24, 2013

Week 2: March 25-29

Hope you all had a great weekend!  I just returned from a fun weekend in San Diego where I participated in my first obstacle race called the Diva Dash.  So much FUN and can't wait to try another one!  SLO puts on a mud run in October at Laguna Lake and I think I will have to give it a try!

For week 2, we will be at Rancho Grande Park all week.  I am asking you to reply if you know you can/cannot make it to the workout (the day before).  Most of us know a day ahead if we can make it or not, and it really helps me plan the class. 

There has been a request for a Friday, 915 bootcamp.  I am happy to offer the class if I have participants guaranteed to show up for the workout.  Please let me know.

Hope to see you all at the park!
In the love of fitness,
Nancy