Sunday, June 9, 2013

Week 3: Locations

We are half way through this session, already!  Hope everyone had a nice weekend.  I got a couple good runs in and hiked the ridge in Shell Beach, too.  June gloom is here, but it sure is great weather to exercise in, I must say!

Monday:  RG Park for Circuit Training
Wednesday:  Wilmar St. Stairs
Friday:  RG Park

Survey:  if you haven't yet filled out the survey, please do!  I value your input in setting up the summer schedule.  If you didn't get a survey, it's in the blog post below this one.  You can email me your responses.  Due to travel plans of many of our "regulars", I may condense bootcamp to one class time this summer.  So, please, let me know asap so I can set the schedule.  Just as an FYI, I know for sure we will be off the weeks of June 24 and July 1. 

Hope to see you all at the park and/or at Wilmar St. this week. 
With the love of health and fitness,

Nancy