Saturday, July 6, 2013

B2B: Back to Bootcamp!

After a 2-week LONG break, we will be back to bootcamp on Monday, July 8-Friday, August 2.  Classes will be MWF from 615am-715am and there is a special Buggy Bootcamp, MThs from 930am-1030am. 

I also want to let you know, after 7 wonderful years of Core In Action Bootcamp, I am ready to pass the baton to Danielle who will be taking over the business for me after this summer's session. August 2nd will be my last bootcamp session.  I have loved every minute of it (except maybe the 545am 29 degree mornings this past winter-haha!), and I have met the most AMAZING people!  I plan to continue small group trainings and personal training and possibly event trainings (like City to Sea, Obstacle Course training, Strawberry Festival, etc) on my own, but am looking for a little more freedom in my schedule to visit my kids and travel with my husband.  I am so excited to have Danielle and Jonny Lien take over CIA, but as you can imagine, it is all a bit bittersweet for me. 

I'm hoping to see you all at bootcamp starting July 8 @ Rancho Grande Park:  615am-715am.  We will be at the park all week. 

Pricing for summer:
12 classes:  $120
8 classes:  $100
4 classes:  $60
Please remember to pay for your session on your first day of attendance! 

With the love of health and fitness,
Nancy