Sunday, July 28, 2013

LAST WEEK!

This is the last week of July's session and my last week as well!  Such a crazy feeling~it probably won't really  hit me until it's time for a new session to start and I'm not planning it!  I am super excited for all of you and Danielle as Core In Action moves on to part 2 of it's fitness journey.  After Friday's class, there will be a bit of a break with the new session starting towards the end of August.  Keep checking the blog, email, and facebook for updates as they develop. 

In the meantime, let's talk locations:
MF:  615am bootcamp is at Rancho Grande Park
W:  615am bootcamp is on the hill located on the frontage road near the library.  Please email me for directions, if needed.

Buggy Bootcamp:  930am
M and Th at Rancho Grande Park

Note to all: Danielle and Tracy are hosting a party for me :)  Please come if you are able.  Here are the details:

When: Wednesday, July 31st 7pm
Where: Tracy's Langwood's House
220 Garden St. AG 
Bring: An Appetizer or dessert to share 
(Coffee and Wine will be provided) 

Please RSVP by Tuesday if you plan on coming! 
 
See you all at the park!
With the love of health and fitness,
Nancy