Saturday, April 19, 2014

New Session April 21st-May 23rd

Happy Sunday to you ALL!  

I just got back from a trip to Seattle and had the best time visiting my brother and sister-in-law.  I LOVE Seattle.  They are so dedicated to fitness up there.  Rain or shine, I saw people out riding bikes, running, playing soccer, taking their dogs for a walk, etc.  So motivating!!!  

New 5 week session begins Monday April 21st.  A little change up this week due to a trip I am taking at the end of the week! Tabata classes will be held Monday and Tuesday this week ONLY! Monday 545 Circuit class is canceled and replaced with the 6am Tabata. 

Here is the schedule and location for this first week: 

Monday 6am TABATA @ Rancho Grande Park (RGP) 
              9am is normal--Circuits @ RGP 

Tuesday 6am TABATA @RGP
              9am Core Express (dependent on class #'s) @RGP 

Wednesday 9am Cardio @RGP

Friday NO TABATA (It's on Wednesday this week ONLY) 
           NO EXPRESS  

If you have any questions----please ask me! Otherwise, see ya at RGP!