Friday, April 26, 2013

Week 2: Schedule and Locations

Posting this a bit early since I will be out of town.  Here is what we have in store for you on our week 2 of bootcamp:

Buggy Bootcamp: 
M, 930am @ Rancho Grande Park
W, 930am @ Pismo Beach

545am Bootcamp
MWF @ Rancho Grande Park

915am Bootcamp
TuTh @ Rancho Grande Park

PLEASE, if you have not paid for this session yet, plan on paying at your NEXT workout!  If your punch card runs out, talk to Nancy about the fee for the remainder of the session, and bring payment at the NEXT workout after your last class.  The new pricing is not on the website yet, so you can't pay via paypal.  I am working on getting it updated.  If you need a reminder of rates, read the blog under this one!  Thank you!

Have an amazing weekend.  Keep good thoughts for my friends and me as we run the Ojai 1/2 marathon on Sunday!  I will keep good thoughts for you as I lounge by the pool on Monday, recooping from our run!  :)

With the love of health and fitness,

Nancy