Sunday, January 4, 2015

The FIRST session of 2015!

This has been a LONG and SHORT 2 week break.  I loved all the time with family and friends and celebrating---in those aspects it went by in a blink, but fitness wise...it's been FOREVER!  The first few workouts back are gonna be hard.  Getting back into routine, using muscles that have been on vacation, and the colder mornings.  I am always so impressed and inspired by your dedication to making yourselves healthier, stronger and fitter despite any of those obstacles.   

Anyone get a FITBIT over the break?!  I did and I am loving it.  If any of you have one and want to be friends, let me know!  I love the daily challenges and goals I get to create for myself.  I always need accountability and to be challenged otherwise I can become stagnant and content.  And stagnant contentment is not a good thing in fitness.  How do you keep it fresh and challenging?

LOCATIONS: 

Monday 6am/915am: Circuits at Rancho Grande Park 
Tuesday/Thursday 6am: TRX at AG Rotary Bandstand 
Wednesday/Friday 6am: Tabata at Rancho Grande Park 
Wednesday 915am: Cardicore at Rancho Grande Park  

Dust off those weights and mats, dress in layers, and bring your 2015 Fittitude (yep, that's totally a word) FIT+ATTITUDE=Fittitude!  

Bring a friend this first week to any MWF (excludes TRX) class and they can try the WHOLE week for free.  Let's get them hooked on Core In Action Outdoor Fitness! And don't forget former Edge Members $25 off your first session---new CIA members only.  

In health, 
Danielle